Big money for your data company via Horizon2020? Learn how to find it, join our webinar!
Join the online information session, "Big money for your data company via Horizon2020" on September 20th, 2016. The webinar will present Horizon 2020 funding opportunities for big data companies to benefit from. Additionally there will be a focus on public private partnerships (PPP) for big data and data companies alike, and will address the main technology challenges.
20 September 2016 from 14:00 - 15:00 CEST (12:00 - 13:00 UTC)
- Short introduction - Giorgio Micheletti (Senior Consulting Manager, IDC)
- Introduction to Horizon 2020 LEIT-ICT 2016-17 Programme (European Commission)
- Big Data PPP Francesco Barbato (Programme Officer - EU policies)
- Big Data PPP: Cross-sectorial and cross-lingual data integration and experimentation - Topic: ICT14
- Big Data PPP: Large scale pilot projects in sectors best benefitting from data-driven innovation - Topic: ICT15
- Big data PPP: Research addressing main technology challenges of the data economy - Topic: ICT16
- Big data PPP: Support, industrial skills, benchmarking and evaluation - Topic: ICT17
For more on Horizon 2020 opportunities: join the ICT proposers' day. The ICT Proposers' Day 2016 is organized on 26-27 September 2016, as part of Digital Week in Bratislava.
If you can't connect to the webinar online, you can do so by using your phone! Further instructions are found through the registration link.
Do you have any questions?